Each pool participant will pick four teams. No two pool participants can have the same combination of four teams. This is to eliminate the chance of a tie.
Based on what happens in each episode, people will receive the following points:
1. Place at the Pitstop
First Place: 100 points
Second Place: 90 points
Third Place: 80 points
Fourth Place: 70 points
Fifth Place: 60 points
Sixth Place: 50 points
Seventh Place: 40 points
Eighth Place: 30 points
Ninth Place: 20 points
Tenth Place: 10 points
Eleventh Place: 5 points
LAST (ALL ELIMINATIONS): -100 points
2. Team Uses the Fast Forward: 100 points
3. Team uses their Yield: 50 points
4. Team Gets Yielded: -50 points
5. Screen shows the team "currently in first place": 10 points
6. Screen shows the team "currently in last place": -10 points
7. Only team to complete a detour option: 20 points
8. Team gives up on a detour option: -10 points
9. MONKEY points: a team says monkey, 10 points. They show a monkey on the screen, 5 points to all teams.
10. Team says the quote that is the episode title: 10 points
Active Participation Points:
Bonus Questions: Answer the weekly bonus question: 40 points
Media: send me an article to post on the blog, have been to one of the places and send me a photo to post on the blog, etc: 5 points
The ADAM rule is still in effect. In order to be eligible for media points, here are some ground rules:
- You must have already sent in an answer to that week's bonus question.
- You may earn a maximum of 100 bonus points per week (i.e. 40 bonus question, 60 media articles).
As a reminder, I am playing for real again this time. So be on your guard. I'm going to kick ass this time around.